Wednesday 6 January 2010

Liverpool

Trip to Liverpool today to take my daughter back to university. Very picturesque going over the Pennines on the M62, proudly announcing itself as England's highest motorway. The streets in Liverpool hadn't been gritted, and as a consequence it took me an hour to walk down to waterfront, it usually takes about 20 minutes!
I took the Zenit-B with me, and soon found out that it's not as reliable as I thought, sometimes it winds the film on without cocking the shutter, but I took several photos of the "Three Graces" - The Liver Building, the Cunard Building and the Port of Liverpool Building. This is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, putting it in the same league as the Taj Mahal, the Leaning Tower of Pisa and the Great Barrier Reef, to name but three.

No comments:

Post a Comment